A workshop to strengthen peace and human rights work
In the past ten years, various new tools and approaches have been developed for monitoring our work in the sphere of conflict transformation and human rights. However, in the midst of our work on the ground, the time we invest in monitoring often falls short in the face of daily realities.
The narrative approach and why we use it
We are narrative beings: humans think, act and feel in stories. Therefore narrative models are increasingly present in fields such as organisational development, psychosocial support and societal transformation: we apply them to monitoring.
What to expect from this workshop
The four-day workshop, will take you on a narrative journey by discovering your past and current stories about monitoring. As you leave you will know what your future monitoring will look like and be ready to start setting it up.
Find the detailed description in the PDF below.
- Time and duration of workshop: 24. – 27. January 2023
- Closing date for registration: 09. December 2022
- Expected workload: three full days divided over four days (depending on time zones) of synchronous and asynchronous sessions including individual and group exercises
- Place: online
- Language: English
- Fee: 1250 Euro (self-funded participants with limited financial means can contact us for the possibility of a reduced participants fee)
- Participants: This workshop is right for you if you are practicing or overseeing monitoring in the field of conflict transformation, human rights, or other fields of social change.
For more information and to register please send an email to: email@example.com